Sunday, January 23, 2011

It's Done!!!!!

At long last- the mural project in Baby B's room is finsihed (long sigh of relief). 

You see- projects take me a LONG time to finish since muraling is not an actual job (yet) at the current time. My hours out of the house are currently spent at my other 2 jobs-thus finding the time to paint is a little tough:)  But....I got it done!
(thank you for your patience C&S)

Here's a reveal....

C&S wanted a "pond theme" animal scene- done a modern, more figurative way.  We worked on the layout together- and here's what we came up with.  I love how it came out! So much fun! and it was extra fun painting in a house of friends to keep me company- and spending  time with their sweet baby girl!

I also stitched up some curtains to go with the room.


I'll be doing a Making of the Mural post in the next day day or two....stay tuned!

1 comment: