Thursday, October 28, 2010

Muddy Buddy

Yesterday was a wet, soggy, yet warm October day.

Although we have all been sick with a cold- with what seems like forever now- I decided we all needed a little fresh air yesterday. As quick as I could turn the corner around the house- Moses had already spotted and made is way into a knee-deep puddle.  So I let him go to town...



and ohhhh- his shoes- they are currently trying to dry out on the table outside- it might just take weeks...



As he was stuck in the mud, having a ball,  Zella stood back and watched, as I snapped away.  I asked her a few times if she wanted to join him- even offered to help her take her shoes and tights off.  She politely declined-
"no Momma- I don't want to get my tights all muddy- I'm just fine"

Here's a sneak peek of the Halloween costume (we call it sparkly pink mermaid princess)-This is MUCH more her style!

No comments:

Post a Comment