In all seriousness- I thought I could help lower my stress level by coming up with a to-do list- to help organize my racing mind.
here it goes......
- eat something
- make to-do list
- make presents for Dad's family- cinnamon honey butter (TODAY)
- and peanut brittle (THURSDAY)
- make tags for Dad's family's gifts
- package goodies
- and attached tags
- finish shopping! uggghhh- (I know- this is sad, and ridiculous, and embarrassing)- get final 3 gifts
- make Dad's "gift card" from me and the sisters (THURSDAY)
- wrap ALL presents (totally overwhelmed by this one too!) (TONIGHT???)
- make and rise dinner roll dough- and freeze it (for Christmas day) (TODAY)
- play hop-scotch outside with Z
- make eggplant parm (for Christmas Eve) (FRIDAY @ Mom and Dad's)
- help Z wrap her snowmen
- make Santa's cookies with the angelbabies (THURSDAY)
- find some black, long-enough, trousers for myself for Christmas Eve...and beyond
- figure out my work schedule for the next 2 weeks
So- I think that about covers it- although I do feel like I'm forgetting something....
I will leave you all with these pictures of my loves doing what I wish I was doing for the next week or so straight- painting away.....
Thankfully- I have my helper-boy