Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Weekend Wedding

So- I was somehow roped into being the designated photographer for my brother-in-laws wedding this weekend.  I was nervous- since I am VERY far from being a professional photographer- but I was willing to take on the job- and I will say- it was a lot of work- but it was fun! 
I am still in the process of editing the pictures- but here are a few of my favs!  Oh- and ZZ was the flower girl- she looked super sweet- and was SO excited!!!!

The bride was so beautiful!
I love this father daughter shot!
Here are Z and Grammy- so sweet:)
She was a trooper- through the whole ceremony-picture taking afterwards- and even the reception- awesome!  We opted to leave the little guy home with Shuggie and Pop (thank goodness- best decision ever!) although his presence was missed:)

They are a beautiful couple.
I really appreciate attending weddings- it always seems to reafirm the comitement D and I made nearly 7 years ago...

4 comments:

  1. great job hun! i can't wait to see the rest! and 7 years already? wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots! Z looks adorable! I can't wait to see the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the one of zel is so beautiful. she couldn't be more precious. i love it.

    ReplyDelete